Friday, September 14, 2007

Terry got out the 4 wheeler tonight and Sis insisted I go riding with him so here is Big Biker Momma and her hot Sugar Daddy checking out the wind.

We went out to the site we have pick out for building our new home, about the center of the photo below.
This is the view from the rear, they can't ever seem to catch up. He trys really hard though.
Just another pretty scene along our way.
When we got back home, Sis wanted to take me for a ride. Believe me that wasw a wild ride! She drives faster then Terry does. We did manage to catch these two out enjoying the cool evening. They were watching us just like we were watching them.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

That was a nice ride. Glad you invited me to come along. I can still here the vvrrrooooooom of the 4 wheeler in my ears!