Thursday, September 13, 2007

This is the view from Bea's dining room window. They disked the fields this year and replanted grass, that is why it is not green but the deer don't seem to mind. They are finding something to eat. In case you can't make them all out, there are 12 out there. The campers love it, the deer are almost tame.

This is Thursday evening and I have been at Bea's since Sunday morning. I did get Wednesday from 9-9 off but had to run errands and had church that night so I was actually home only about 4 hours. I am ready for a day off. Terry made a pot of veggie soup Sunday night and has been eating that for lunch and supper everyday since. He complains alot about having to eat the same thing over and over but I guess he would rather complain then make something new.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

You sure have a nice view from your window, but you sound bored. I don't envy you the 'brain drain'. Do you keep your hands busy? That helps me. Poor Terry, at least he can cook!

Sarah Beth, we need updates!!!!