Friday, September 21, 2007

Housework is Evil
Well, this is Friday and I have been home about 12 hours this week. Finally I don't have to worry about my house going to rot and ruin while I'm gone, Sis has been a busy little bee. Every time I talk to her on the phone she is cleaning something. Dad usually has the TV and she just finished her book so she is bored and needing something to do. I really appreciate the help, it's about time she starts helping without being told. It may have something to do with a promise of a raise in her allowance too. Anyway, I am just happy that it is happening. Terry has been sick this week and hasn't felt like washing dishes but Friday is Sis' day for dishes so hopefully it will get done. She did say that I don't pay her enough to wash dishes if she doesn't have to. We'll have to work on that I guess.
Today Lois took Sis and Timmy to Derby Dinner Playhouse in Louisville with the homeschool group.
It sounded like a nice little play. I hope they are having fun.
I have a pup for sale this weekend, see it at www.ruthkings.piczo.com He's a cutie.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I want someone to come in and clean my house for me! Like that will ever happen!! But I can wish!!