Friday, September 07, 2007






I finally got my hands on Mom's laptop. She left it here at Bea's so I can check it out and learn about it so if she has any questions, maybe I can help her out. She still seems very afraid to touch it almost, I need to be able to spend some time on it with Mom so she can get used to it. I first have to get it away from Sis, she just wants to play the games. She has gone home and Bea is in bed so now it is my turn.
I have been checking out the picture editing program that came with it. I took some pictures of Lil' Pup and it did a great job 'fixing' them. Just when I would get used to using it it will probably go out because it is just a trial program. If you want the good stuff I guess you have to pay for it.
I like the way things look on the screen, clear and bright. Just makes me want one now.
I had to set up Mom a new Yahoo account, I forgot what her other one was. It is now, JustAuntJan. I sent everybody a request to add her to your list. I hope you got it.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Cute pictures of the puppy. Yes, I want one too, but don't see it happening. Pooh! I have been watching to see her updates, since she has the web at her fingertips now, but haven't seen a word!Tell her not to be afraid of it, use it!!