Thursday, January 12, 2006



Can having a cold settle in your eye (whatever that means)cause your eye to go blurry? I have had a sore throat (gone now) and a cold for the last week and I noticed that my left eye is not as sharp as my right eye, like this;
I don't know if I need to go get my glasses changed or just wait until I am over this cold and see if it goes back to normal.has anybody ever experienced this before. I just got these glasses last summer, I wouldn't think my eyes have changed that much.


1 comment:

Lois said...

Can't rightly say Ruth, give it a little more time maybe. One of mu eyes is not as sharp as the other either. And yes, my eyes changed fast too. I got new glasses last spring and I think they need changed already. I was in Wal-Mart tonight and I could hardly read the overhead signs at the end of the row. It's 2:45, gotta get to bed.