Saturday, January 14, 2006


Started cleaning out my laundry room today. I drug everything out of the room and stacked it in the kitchen then went back in and sorted the the tool cabinet. I was able to remove a big box of stuff which left some beautiful empty shelves. I cleaned out the old trunk, it was full of magazines and catalogs. I threw most of them away but saved the Country, and Gardening magazines. That left room to store the boots and some old business paperwork. Then I cleaned out the craft cabinet and sorted the craft supplies, threw out the dried up paint and broken paint brushes. I didn't get finished, maybe I can finish tomorrow. There is still a lot of stuff out in the kitchen I have to sort and and move. It's a start though. I have been putting this off for so long. The main reason I volunteered to do dinner was so I would have to get in there and get that job done. Well it worked,at least I am started now.


Jessica is here for the weekend again. They stayed up late last night so they slept late this morning. I didn't see them all day except when they got hungry. Then it was eat, and right back up to her room until bedtime again. Keeps them out of my hair but I cant imagine what there is to do in her bedroom ALL day long.





1 comment:

Jeanie said...

LOL They are playing with all that "stuff" that we don't remember having!

Sounds like you got a great start on your clean-up job. It is amazing how stuff accumlates! I just cleaned/straightened my spare bedroom a couple of months ago and it is a mess already. My office/computer room is the same way. *sigh*