Thursday, January 12, 2006


Yes Lois,the flowers are for you. I was thinking of you when I saw them.
Okay guys, lets come up with a date. Do we need to find out what Sunday Rachel will be available? Any Sunday will do for me. Just give me time to clean up my laundry room, thats all I ask.
We got a call this morning that Terry's Mother went into the hospital, she might have a blockage and they thought she was having a heart attack. She has already gone through bypass surgery about 6-8 years ago so we are just waiting to hear about the tests. Say a prayer for her.



1 comment:

Lois said...

Sorry to hear about Grandma, glad she's doing better.
Cant imagine someone being turned into a giggly blob over driving, you just sit behind the wheele and follow the road.
We too were in Clarksville tonight, went to Sams, Wal-Mart and Texas Roadhouse. I think my homemade soup at home in the frig was as good or better than what I had. I got home at 12:45 than had to put everything away, now It's 2:55. Gotta hit the wooden hill.