Thursday, January 05, 2006

I finally took the Christmas tree down today. I bought another Rubbermaid tub yesterday so I could pack up all the decorations in the living room. I rearranged the furniture and put the couch under the window and the two chairs across from it. I seems the room is so much bigger now. I sure need some window treatment on my bay window but I wouldn't know where to start. I had cafe curtains up at the kitchen windows but I took them down to wash them and liked all the light it let in without them so I don't have any kitchen curtains up either. I sure am glad I live so far out here in the country, that wouldn't do in the city.

Yvonne mentioned going to see Narnia, we did too last Friday. I highly recommend it also. It was great! I don't think I read the book either but I watched a children's cartoon video when Sarah Beth was real young. This was much better.


I had to take another dog to the vet yesterday. Sophia was shaking her head and holding it to the side and looking very uncomfortable. The vet said it wasn't ear mites but it was an infection. I have been doctoring 2 more dogs for ear mites so maybe I am way off base here. He said it could be infectious so he gave me enough medicine to treat the others too. Well, he didn't give it to me...... I left there over $80.00 poorer. I guess if you have dogs you have to expect that.

Sarah Beth spent the night at Jessica's last night. It was pretty quiet around here. Terry was checking out eBay most of the evening and I even got to read in my book a little bit. Sarah Beth got the whole Narnia collection with her allowance a while back so since we saw the movie I decided to read some more in the book I think it is a collection of 5 books. The one I am on I the 3 book, just after The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. It doesn't seem as interesting as the first and second one. Maybe the 4th will be better.

No comments: