Sunday, January 22, 2006



How can I type with that face nudging me from under the keyboard?

I got the cleaning bug again. I decided (finally)to clean out Sarah Beth's old room. It took me 2 days just to find the floor! I boxed all the stuff up that she left in the old room and put it in the upstairs junk room. I am going to use that room for my walk in closet. Before I can do much walking around in there Terry will have to go down in the cellar and prop up the floor some how. The last tornado warning we had, we were down there and I noticed two floor joists to her room were broken in two. You can walk around in there but the floor is real spongy. It's got me scared anyway. I am just about ready for dinner over here. Can everybody come next Sunday? I just need to finish up in the laundry room and I am ready. If I don't have a deadline like next Sunday, it may not get done real soon. I am willing to shoot for Sunday, the 29th. If everybody can't come, maybe they'll make it to the next one at the next house.

8 comments:

Lois said...

Far as I know I can, What time, after church? Hey, can you go to mu blog and erase one, it got published twice.

Farm Girl said...

Will have to check with Ed. What time are we talking about?
What do I bring?

Ruth said...

Lois volunteered to bring the taters and rolls. That leaves the dessert and drinks. take your pick.

mom said...

Suits me... I'll bring...Hummm...DADDY ????????

Ruth said...

Lois, what time can you make it?

Farm Girl said...

We won't be able to make it this Sunday. So we will make the next one hopefully.
Ed wants to go to Franklin Indiana that day. (he mentioned it to me on Saturday and I forgot) So sorry. But don't re-schedule on our account. I will be thinking of you all.

Lois said...

Don't we need to hear from Rachel yet, to see if she can come? I could leave church about 12:15, either bring cold potatoes and rolls or go home and make them and have supper at your house? What about Saturday dinner instead of Sunday?

Ruth said...

Maybe Mom can make the potatoes? If Rachel can't come maybe she can make it to the next one? It may be hard to find a day when every body can come. Saturday would work for me too. Maybe Sharon can come on Sat.