Sunday, January 01, 2006


Did you hear? Santa has been here!
This is my favorite photo of the day! Good job Sarah.
Even though Santa was a week late, we had a good time and some good food, with some good people that I am proud to call family! This time it seemed to be all about the babies, all the pictures were of the newest family members.
I'm proud to call you my sister, Rachel and so glad 4 or your 5 great kids could make it.

I can't imagine that sister I played with in the loft of Mrs. Neal's barn is a Grandmother now! Isn't he adorable?


A Grandmother twice? Naaaa..... you gotta be kidding!


No wait! That is 3 grandbabies! Girl, you are making me feel old!


Great Grandpa and Isaiah


Sarah did a good job on the photos!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing them - it seems you all had a good time! Glad you could all be together for the Holidays

Farm Girl said...

Very nice photos. I like the one of the 'Santa Was Here! too. Too Cute!
I hope we get to see these babies again before they are grown up! Why do we all have to live so far away from each other?

I guess that is just life. I remember Grandma saying the same thing to Mom and Dad, many times.

Farm Girl said...

P.S. You know what we should have done? We didn't get any photos of Great Grandma and Grandpa holding all the great grandbabies. That would have been a keeper.