Saturday, April 08, 2006

And I thought it was spring time! What a change from yesterday. I am so ready for warm weather.

Rachel pulled in to Mom's right behind me this morning. Mom was up, dressed and in her wheel chair. Dad was gone to chruch. Rachel put the coffee on and I made Mom an egg sandwich for breakfast. She sounded a bit depressed but I talked to her later in the day, after I went to the shop and she sounded more cheerful. I guess we cheered her up a bit by being there. Sis and Rachel stayed to help and keep her company. Lois is taking her shift at Bea's for the week end but Mom decided she would go along to show Lois what to do. Timmy is here for a couple of days while Lois is working.

The puppies are all doing fine, all 11 of them. It is so nice to look in the box and see that they are all healthy with little fat tummys and growing like a weed. I do not like it when some one is sickly or I have to worry about some of them. We discovered last night that one does have a deformed tail. It is bent at an odd angle about 1/4 inch from the tip. That one will have to be docked. I ask Terry last night if he would do it but he dont want to so I guess I'll have to take that one to the vet sometime in the next few days and get it cut off. Yorkie's tails are usually docked anyway.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

OUCH!




Glad to hear that Mom is feeling better. I called and talked to her yesterday, and she didn't sound very good.