Friday, April 21, 2006


This cute little puppy looks just like my dog Ginger! What do ya think?

I found this neat stuff on another BLOG and just had to share it:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I wasrdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be ataotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Neat stuff.

3 comments:

Lois said...

Pretty good match, just bluer eyes and longer ears. Wings? they must be folded up.

As far as the mxeid up lrtetes, pterty esay to raed, who wloud of thunk it. Can't do much with the 2 and 3 letter words.

Dreams? Last night I dreamed I was walking the interstate to Louisville and I met up with the EX. Guess Because I saw a picture of her yesterday. Go figure.

mom said...

I can read it ,,,but don't go that way too much in your blogg.....sometimes I don't have much time to read them

Rachel said...

Sounds like Ky talk to me.