Friday, April 07, 2006

Now this is a shot the you will probably never see again! Terry is not an animal person. He never pets a dog on purpose but tonight when the big storm was going through all the dogs were terrified. I was busy working and didn't have time to sit and cuddle them during the storm. Terry's lap was the only available lap and they made good use of it! They are all watching the TV weatherman telling us to go to the cellar while the wind was blowing about 60 mph and we were getting pea size and marble size hail outside. Look at Terry's face, I think he was ready to hit the cellar. It finally blew over and everybody survived but it took the poor dogs a while to quit shaking.

Sis was complaining tonight about having to do her chores so I said, "Hey, I don't want to cook supper either so you cook supper and I will do your chores." I didn't think she would but she agreed. I already had soup beans on cooking and she peeled and fried the taters and made the cornbread. I still think I got off with the better end of the deal, I just had to empty the dishwasher, wipe the bathroom sink and mirror and empty the cat box. We'll have to do that again sometime.

Sis spent the day with Grandma today to help her and be her "gopher". Mom said she was a big help and Sis enjoyed it too. She wants to go back tomorrow. Mom was up and dressed today but she said nothing they did helped the pain any. She is still hurting. She is just waiting for it to go away I guess.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

T's face says a lot doesn't it? At least you have a cellar to go to if it is necessary.

Give SB a big hug for me, and tell her I appreciate her being there for her Grandma.