Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good Things

  • A beautiful spring day
  • All the doors and windows open to let in the spring day
  • Your favorite music playing LOUD
  • Cleaning house (at least I have a house to clean, some are not so fortunate)
  • Daughter's room is finally clean!
  • Many breaks from housecleaning, swinging in the hammock with Sis
  • 11 puppies!
  • Easter candy (jelly beans and sweet tarts)
  • New clothes (Goodwill, yesterday with Lois, summer shirts $1.00 ea.)
  • Doing laundry (I finally ordered water so I can do laundry)
  • Taco salad for lunch
  • Lilacs are blooming and Sis picked a bouquet for the table
  • Beautiful tulips and daffodils outside my kitchen window and in the bouquet on the table
  • Did I say Sis's room is clean?

Bad things:

Well, who cares about the bad things with all the above going on? Who cares if the bills are not paid or the bank sent you one of them letters last week? Who cares if gas is $3.00 a gallon? Not me, at least not at this moment. There is time later to worry about such things. Just not while the music is playing and the breeze is blowing and the sun is shining.

Life is good!

I can't hardly type for dancing to the music! Did you ever try to type to the beat of the music? Try it, its fun!

I'll send you the music that I cannot sit still too! Gotta dance!

1 comment:

mom said...

I wish I had sound .....I'd love to hear that music.......Don't dance over the hills and forget to come back