Sunday, April 09, 2006


I found these laying like this, I didn't pose them. These are Hildie's five and the little bugger on the left is one of Sofia's. I thought Sofia was looking a bit bewildered and wondering what to do with 6 babies so I took one of hers and gave it to Hildie for a while. Hildie had been trying to sneak in on Sofia today and acted like she wanted to steal Sofia's babies. She was happy to have this one and accepted it gladly. I think Hildie has more milk anyway. I expect in a couple of weeks they will be completely mixed up about who belongs to who any way.

2 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hiya Ruth! I'm intrigued, just what exactly are you going to do with all these puppies!?!

Ruth said...

I have a waiting list of people wanting to be notified when these little ones will be ready to go. Affordable, small dogs like these are hard to find around here. I may not be able to place all of these right at 8 weeks old but they are cute enough to appeal to anyone even at 10-15 weeks old. That just gives us a little more time to enjoy loving on them.