Friday, April 21, 2006

Oh, speaking of dreams..... I was going to tell you the one I had last night.

It was about Sis, she had her hair put up into 4 pony tails and it seems that I found one of her ponytails on the floor. I picked it up and went to ask her about it and sure enough, she had taken the scissors and just choppen one of them off. She was laughing about it but I wasn't! I was a little furious and was trying to figure out what we could do with her hair now that it was messed up royally. What made me the most mad was her just laughing about it and I told her that this is not laughing matter! Glad that was just a dream!

Well, I guess that was more then you wanted to know but, oh well, just looking for something to write about.

1 comment:

mom said...

wahy dno't my cmmomnets go tohurh??????? I'ev noitced taht lately .... tehy jsut dipsaer???????????