Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cookie making day with Mom and all the sisters!
I see oatmeal walnut, molassas crinkles, potatoe chip cookies, chocolate chip, and a chocolate kiss suprise.
Mom always said that she was too short on one end!
Watch the pro at work!
Are you sure you are doing that right?




Watch the artists at work now.
This was fun and a suprise that we all managed to be there. Sorry I had to leave early but Lois said she would bake my peanut butter cookies. Lets do it again next year.

2 comments:

mom said...

you did a good job capturing the cookie essembling line don't I look cute standing on that stool mixing hickery nut pie ?????????????......It was a fun day lets plan something for Christmas Day .Lois ,,practise a few carols so we can sing some Christmas carols I think Cody will be disapointed if we don't do something besides jabber all day / MOM

Yvonne said...

What fun! Like I told Sharon, I had to bake alone!! :o(