Tuesday, December 13, 2005


I just figured out how to add something new to my Blog. I will add more photos as I can.

It was raining, sleeting and snowing again when we got up this morning so Terry couldn't go to work. These days really bug him because there are people with their hands out on Fridays and if he can't work he can't get paid himself so we are getting a few lessons in trusting the Lord to take care of us and to supply our needs right now. The Lord has come through every time before so we will continue to trust and hope the weather clears soon.

We all went to the shop today, I put some stuff on ebay and Terry worked on making some handcrafted Christmas presents. I thank the Lord we have that ability, it does save some money sometimes. I made a cedar sign for one of the King family that I drew their name and Terry made some cedar squirrel feeders for some other presents. Sarah Beth didn't get any school work done, I guess we can call it another snow day but I only let her watch the Animal Planet on TV so she learned about snakes and reptiles.
It is nice to be able to spend the day together, I enjoy that but it doesn't happen much.

No comments: