Monday, December 12, 2005


Here is one I found on my computer that I like, it warms me up just imagining that hot August day.

Since Terry didn't work today we went to Jasper. My car was still in the shop so we took Terrys little truck. That was one cold ride! There is no heat in the truck and the gaskets are gone from around both doors. Sarah Beth was fine, she was squeezed in between us both and of course it didn't bother ole macho man Terry but I was not a happy camper! It was probably about 35 outside. I did remember to bring a quilt and an extra coat and I put them to good use. I was covered from top to bottom. People driving by must have thought for sure he had a dead body in there. We stopped at the garage on the way back and I was never so glad to see my little car as I was tonight. At least the last 10 minutes of the ride home I had some blessed heat!

3 comments:

mom said...

what kind of fish is that?????????

Ruth said...

That is a bass!

Jeanie said...

Nice catch Sarah Beth!

Thanks for the good laugh! You sound like me. I'm very cold natured and would have been a popcicle for sure. Glad you got your ride back!