Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Kings Treasures


How about that snow? This is Sarah Beth's creation. She must have been feeling artistic. I went to the shop for a little while this morning and said I would start home as soon as it started snowing. I wasn't expecting the sleet, rain and ice! By the time I got packed up and started home it was already bad. I made it home safely (Praise the Lord!) Terry showed up about 2 hours later, and we are all home safe, full and warm. You can't get anything better then that!

Terry wants some black walnut, oatmeal cookies and a hickory nut pie so we have been cracking nuts. He cracks them outside and brings them in and we pick nuts while watching TV. It makes the house smell like walnuts!

Sarah Beth just found out that tinsel is a good conductor of static electricity! No matter if you are 6 foot away, if you hit the TV screen with one end of the string of tinsel you will get shocked! You should have seen the look on her face.

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

What a cute snow angel! I can't picture me playing out in the snow when it is this COLD! I guess we did as kids, but now, I'm an awful weinie when it gets cold.
So glad you and Terry made it home safely. You need a little space heater near your feet when you want to get on the puter. Would that help?
I need a cup of hickory nuts too. Ed found a pie recipe in our newspaper that he thought sounded good. But we don't have any hickory nuts here. Boo hoo, I have some heart nuts, wonder if they would work?

mom said...

Sarah Beth I like the cute snow teddy bear He looks cudly...too bad he will melt next week..Granny.... Grandpa took me to work last night and came to get me this morning sooo we went to good will and to wally-mart then to Wendy's for a hot bowl of chili..YUMMO

Ruth said...

This is Sarah, and I just wanted to say, THAT HURT!!! Stupid electricity, grrr I hate it.