Monday, December 12, 2005


Here is one way to spend your snow day. Terry went to the woods this morning to work but nobody wanted to work so he came home. They look like they are having fun but wait until you see the one where he dragged her over the part of the driveway that the road grater had just cleaned off. Gravels don't feel so good on the little behind!

I sure wish this kid had some one to play with.

Here is an argument for not having an 'only child' ,unless you have a lot of time to 'play'.



Here is where she said it was not so fun, they actually ran the bottom out of the sled. She is laughing, not crying.

Yvonne, you were talking about "Those were the days." Well, you are so right. For me these are the days (she is 11 now) and I want to enjoy them the to the fullest. Some day I will look back and want to experience her at this age again so I am trying my best to enjoy these times while I have them. I know I am having the time of my life!

3 comments:

mom said...

OUCH ..OH.."OW..AHOOOO00hhh.........GRANNY

Farm Girl said...

Ouch! I'm glad you said she was laughing! It was hard to tell! But it looks like a great time they were both having!

And that was some fish! He looks BIG!!

Yvonne said...

It's so hard to "hang on" to them - they just grow overnight! I remember when I had Zac (my caboose baby) and I was going to relish every day (which I did) and it still went by too fast! He will be a teenager in May - but will always be my baby.