Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Here is Tabby, the before, and then after her new paint job. Just don't look real close. I really don't like doing it myself but it beats the $20.00 I would have to give up to get some one else to do it.

I didn't get my car back today, the mechanic broke something important while he was trying to fix it. Terry had to drive about 40 miles to a junk yard and pay another $50.00 to pick up another to replace it. I thought that since the mechanic broke it we shouldn't have to pay to get it fixed but I guess what I think don't count. He promised us to have the car ready by tomorrow though, so I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

What 'paint' job are you talking about? Clipping her, maybe??
I like the shorter hair, looks neater. You did a good job with it.

Ruth said...

Yes, I mean the clip job. She clips so easy. Even when I used the hand clippers you guys used on the horses, she looked good. Now Ginger is a different story, her hair is longer and thicker and she looks like she got hit by a flying lawn mower!