Monday, February 20, 2006





I love it when I get a day off! Sarah Beth had company today (Chelsey) so we didn't go to the shop. I was home Saturday and cleaned house all day so today wasn't a real busy day. Oh, there were things I could of done but who wants to mess up a perfectly good day off with house cleaning? I surfed the internet a while until I couldn't think of any where else to surf to then decided Blade needed a hair cut. It was too cold in the back room so I spread an old sheet in the living room floor and proceded to shave the poor dog. I love it when he is cut short, so much nicer to pet and cleaner too. When his hair is long he always smells bad. That took about an hour and made a big mess but I am glad it is done.

Then I got out some pictures I had in a box and sorted and labled them and put them in the photo albums. I sure didn't take many pictures last year, the whole year only took up about 10 pages in the photo album. There have been times when one year took up the whole album. I guess I am getting lazy or something.

I had some things go off ebay today so I spent some time sorting and answering emails. I think today's total was $91.00. It still amazes me about the box of post cards Terry bought for $170.00 not even knowing what he was buying but 'Someone' must have been guiding him because so far I have sold about $550.00 out of that box and I am not done yet! $40.00 of this weekend's total were postcards. I could use a few more of those deals.

I think it is time to remove the bird eggs. Haven't heard from the baby bird in 3 days so it didn't make it. I am a little relieved, it would have been a bigger loss if it had actually hatched then died. Sarah Beth is itching to open the egg and look. I told her she wouldn't like what she saw but she is still curious. I know I don't want to see it.

Had a bird hit my window this morning, made a big smack. I went out to look on the ground and there was what looked like a small hawk. It was about 8 inches tall with a speckled breast. I went in to get my camera but it was gone when I got back. I am glad it wasn't hurt. Some are not so fortunate.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Sarah Beth may change her mind if she thinks about how the egg might smell.
Sounds like you had a light day. Hey did you try the soda cracker thing on your stove yet? The girls might like it.
Sounds like we need to go in to the postcard business, glad for ya.