Friday, February 24, 2006


Terry went under the house today but things don't always work out like they are supposed to, especially in plumbing. He couldn't hook it up like it was and had to find another way but didn't have the right fittings, of course. After 2 trips to the hardware store and still not getting it done, he finally gave up and quit for the day. He was sick too, that's a bad time to be crawling under the house! He has a fever and feels like he has the flu. I'll tell you this, these guys are not easy to be around when they have to do the plumbing jobs! I felt sorry for him though, feeling as bad as he does. He said he will try again tomorrow if he feels better. When he gets sick like this, it usually hangs on for a week or more so I am not holding my breath.

I cleaned out the dog pen and rearranged it today. I took the squirrel pen out and am going to fix it up for a bird cage. The top half will be a bird cage. I am going to put a floor in the middle and cut the door in half so it will have a top cage and a bottom cage with separate doors. The top will be a nice big cage for the cockatiels and the bottom I can still use for when the dogs have puppies.

I raised the height of the pen fence in here so the dogs will quit jumping over it! I couldn't keep them in the pen and I was getting frustrated. No one has attempted to jump it tonight so ........ we'll see.

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Poor Terry! I feel bad for him too. I especially feel bad for you, if Terry reacts to frustrating plumbing problems like Ed does! I would rather be somewhere else! But they do eventually get it straightened out. Ed hates plumbing with a purple passion!!!(And that sometimes turns the air a shade of purple too)!!!

Yvonne said...

Tony has invented curse words when he does plumbing - and only 2 trips to the hardware store - Terry is a pro - it's usually 3-4 for us! Hope he feels better soon!

jamie said...

Been there, done that...grumble grumble....