Friday, March 31, 2006


HERE is a page you might want to check out, Lois. It has some really pretty vinyl decals.

I can't wait until my iris are blooming. I need to get out there and pull the weeds away from them or I won't even know when they start blooming. Last year I was out long before this with the weed killer and had the grass under control but it seems like it was warmer, earlier and I was able to work out there before they got this big. Some of the iris leaves are a foot high already.

Sofia is still holding out on me. I thought she was going to have them puppies last night when it was storming so bad. She doesn't do storms very well and she was really stressed out. I stayed up until 2am to keep an eye on her but she finally calmed down when it quit raining so I went to bed.

I fixed a yellow cake after supper tonight and we had strawberries and cake for dessert. Thanks Rachel, she brought them back from Georgia on her last trip there. I could founder myself on them strawberries and I think I may have!

3 comments:

Lois said...

I'll check out your page tomarrow. Thanks.

Yes it was warmer earlier last year. One year ago today we took a walk in the woods and picked ditney tea, not this year, haven't seen any yet.

Rachel said...

Ill bring back some peaches when I get the chance, you do like peaches dont you? I know Lois does so Ill get her some too.
When I get my fancy computer on line you will have to show me how you do all this neat stuff on your home page.

Ruth said...

I LOVE PEACHES!especially when you bite in them and the juice runs down your arm.