Friday, March 03, 2006


I've reposted Sharon's Banana Split cake Recipe so it will be in the blog list and not in the comments. You can find it easier that way.

Terry had a piece for breakfast and he liked it. He said,"You won't have any trouble getting rid of that, that is goooood!" I figured I better make him something sweet, he bought a frozen cherry pie at the grocery store last week and paid almost 7 bucks for it. His excuse was that he heard that cherries were good for arthritis so he bought a cherry pie. Sounds like a man's reasoning, doesn't it? Reminds me of Daddy and how he always has to make sure the cake is cut straight. If it isn't cut straight across, he has to be sure and eat the piece that is sticking out so that the cake is cut straight!

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I think I will go out and make Ed a cherry pie. This is his all time favorite and he deserves it, just for 'being him'. He is worth all the effort it takes!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lois said...

...And it get's cut on till it is straight, sometimes the knife has a way of 'slipping' just a little, off to the side. Can't have that, not us perfectionists, gotta have it straight.