Tuesday, March 14, 2006

How is it?


I guess I am done fiddling with this page, for a little while at least. How does it strike you? It it a little too cheesy? If you don't like you probably wont have to wait very long before it will change again. Now that I figured out how to change the html codes and fix it how I like it, it is too much fun to just fix it one way and leave it.

I am posting this blog through my Flicker website so I am not sure how it will look when I post.

Thank you Lois for the good bbq venison for supper. It was good. And the macaroni and cheese but I had to insist that Timmy eat it, he said he didn't like it with corn in it. I had a dish made that I had mixed a little whole kernel corn in and I like it but I guess Timmy didn't. He is always wanting ice cream when he is over here so Sarah B. fixed him a bowl but it was strawberry swirl so he decided he didn't want that either. These kids have strange tastes sometimes.

Lois got on to me for not blogger for a while so here it is. I guess sometimes you just have to be in the mood to do this but once you get started it isn't so bad.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Beautiful, beautiful. Love the flowers and the frame just sets it off. So attractive. By the way, you wouldn't like pansies would you?

Thanks for posting a note. It's disappointing when I get on here and no one has written or commented. I know, it gets late and we get busy, I've been there and done that. It's been 2:00 am and I didn't have the time or energy to sit here for another hour so I've skipped writing too.And there's been times I've sat here, fell asleep and nearly fell off the chair too.
Yes, Timmy has decided he doesn't like corn any more either. Says he likes it on the cob but not off the cob. Lately he's been difficult to feed.


At leaste say, "Boo" if nothing else.