Monday, March 27, 2006

Sis had a friend over today and it is so hard for them to keep entertained all day at the shop so I spent the morning here cleaning my kitchen, straightening the living room and vacuuming floors. Headed out about 2 pm. Sis wanted to rent some more movies to watch in her new DVD player so we picked out 2. I went to the shop and packed this weeks sales for shipping tomorrow. Got home just before DH and managed to actually cook some supper. Well, the turkey and stuffing casserole did come out of a box and the biscuits came out of a can and the green beans came out of a can but I did fry the bacon to go in the green beans. Does that count for cooking? It will have to in my house, that is about all you are going to get.

3 comments:

Lois said...

You're quite a cook, you for some reason like to cook all the hard stuff. Is that to show off your talent? Well, My hat's off to you. I'll keep you in my thoughts while you slave over your hot stove, soiling your pristine white chefs apron.

Farm Girl said...

At least the family got a hot meal, right? That stuffing out a box, isn't bad at all, I like it!

mom said...

hello