Thursday, March 30, 2006

Well, Hildie ate a good supper tonight so I am not expecting any puppies for at least the next 12 hours. They usually go off their feed when birth is eminent. I will be home tomorrow if she decides to start then. Most likely she will wait until Sunday when I have other places to be.


Wasn't this a beautiful day today? I love it! Tonight is the first night that we haven't needed a fire in the stove. Sis and I lay in the hammock for a little while this morning then she wanted me to play badminton with her. She had planted the net under some trees so that didn't work real good. We went to the shop and I worked on ebay for a little while. I ran out of stuff to put on so we took the rest of the day off and went to see Lois and Timmy. Timmy was sick, had a fever and wasn't very active but he was happy to see Sis. Thanks, Lois for the good lunch. Tell Kenny it was good. Terry enjoyed his tonight too.

We left there at 4:30 and went to the Leavenworth library. This was family movie night and they were showing Zathura. We didn't have a chance to see it when it was in the theaters so we thought we would check it out. There were only about 6 or 7 of us there but that was all right. They served popcorn and water to drink. It was a good movie, I liked it.

2 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hi there! I love your blog, it is so pretty and stress free! I admire anyone who home schools. Come and visit me sometime, if you like!

yawningdog said...

I just had to stop by after you posted to me. The doggies are adorable, wishing you luck with the upcoming births. I know the dogs will be fine, but you might be a nervous wreck.

Can't wait to see the puppy photos, too.

But how did you ever find me and my blog?