Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Well how was that for the first day of spring? We had a skiff of snow, just enough to look pretty but it didn't stick to the roads. I like that part. I hope it is winter's last gasp effort to stay alive and that it is all over now. I am looking forward to some warm weather.



Terry said he could live with this hair do, I just don't know if I can. I don't like the blond but the style will work.

Pssst, it aint real! did I fool you?

This hair is even thicker then mine, What do you guys think? Can I pull it off? Will my hair cooperate? I like the fact that Terry said he could live with it. Not the blond part, though.


2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Hmmm, I don't think I like the blond either! I think with your hair, to give your hair the 'lift' you are wanting, maybe you would want to shorten this, (from the photo) about 3 inches or so!

It will always grow back, you know, if he doesn't think he can live with it.

I really feel sorry for J. That is so terribly hard on children. And particularly on this one.

An yes, it would be better to not use anyones names in our blogs.

Lois said...

NO, NOT, NO WAY! NOT BLOND, PLEASE. That is just not you. NOPE. I might could get used to the style but not the color. With hair as thin as ours, our ears would stick through, yes?