Monday, March 20, 2006


Yes Yvonne, I have thought about going shorter. Just grazing the shoulders. I have even thought about a boy cut or a pixie cut but I didn't hold that thought very long, just when I am really mad at my hair! I think I would like it parted on the side with almost chin length, swept back bangs. I don't know if I am explaining it right, I'll have to find a picture. At the Isaacs concert last night, one of the singers had just what I wanted and I mentioned it to Dear Husband tonight at the supper table. Well, you can imagine how that was received. Not too good. When I mention that I want to cut it is the only time I ever hear him say anything about my hair. Otherwise it's like he doesn't even know I have hair. I can even ask him questions like, How does this look? or Do you like it like this and his response is, "Huh?" or "Whatever". But mention cutting it and THEN I get a response! Well...... Now that I got that off my chest, let's talk about something else.


Lois, where have you been? You fussed at me when I skipped a few days. Now it's my turn to fuss at you!


Yes Yvonne, someday we will have to meet. How far are you from Indianapolis? Would love to give you a hug, you feel like family already.


I found a picture of the lady I was talking about, Sonia Isaacs. Last night her hair and bangs were a little longer but this is basically talking about.

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

What would he do about it if you just went and had it cut??? Maybe he would like it after awhile?

Yvonne said...

That is a cute haircut! I wish I could wear my hair that way, but it is too thick and wavy.

I live only about 4 hours from Indianapolis, actually! Not too bad - my 24 year old actually went to school in Terre Haute (Rose Hulman)and spent a summer internship living in Broad Ripple. We are familiar with Indiana!

Lois said...

Well dear Ruthie, I've been here all along. Well, I did go to Carefree and help 'Honey Do' work on his tractor, ran an errand for Jimmy and went to church. My post wouldn't go through a couple times and a couple other times it was something like 2:00 am and all I could think of was sleeeep! So, I sit here now, just read all you're posts and glad to hear from ya'll.