Monday, March 20, 2006


Just sitting here waiting for the girls to get ready to go to the shop so I thought I would write a few lines. Looks like we will have Jess all week, seems to have been some "trouble" at home. I am just glad to be here for her to come to.

They dismissed church last night so everybody could go to hear the Isaacs sing at Hillview Church. It was a nice crowd, about 600 or more maybe. They are a very popular Bluegrass Gospel group, a family of Mom, 2 girls, a boy and a son-in-law. It was good, they can play and sing.

We had a good day on ebay Sunday, If you haven't noticed go to my ebay page and look in the yellow box on the left. Put a check on the box for 'Completed Items' then just under that click on 'Show Items'. You'll see what a good day it was. It just makes up for last week. We went to an auction and left almost $900.00 poorer but Terry must know what he is doing, it paid off this week!

Anybody know of a sawmill where we can get some firewood? :) Terry will be cutting fire wood today, I hear that a snow is coming and we are out of wood!

5 comments:

mom said...

why didn't you say something while you were here ????????? Daddy said tell him to bring his truck over and help him self

Ruth said...

That was supposed to be funny, Mom. You know, the man owns a sawmill but can't seem to find any fire wood. Thanks for the offer but he split a load this morning and we are good to go!

Yvonne said...

Wow!!! (ebay sellings) Good for you!

Lois said...

Way to go Ruth. Good day! And how, may I ask, did you know that bell was from an old train? Just wonders me. Is there anything up my ally that I need to check out?

Wood? The cobblers kids go barefoot, you know.

Ruth said...

I didn't know about the bell but Terry did. What else could it be? It is solid brass and weighs 50lbs! Will cost the guy $45.00 to ship it to Hawaii. If you hear it ring, it is really loud and brings to mind a train coming down the tracks.