Monday, November 21, 2005


After I got the dishes washed this morning I wiped down some more cabinets, swept down some more spiderwebs and cleaned the baseboard under the sink. I had my bowl of corn chex with raisins and bananas then left for the shop. As soon as I get there I establish a Yahoo link with Sarah Beth so she can talk to me if she has a problem. It seems to be working but I am not getting the correct amount of school work that I would like, there always seems to be something that interferes. I need to work on a plan for that problem.
I came back and got Sarah Beth at 3 and we went to Paoli. I picked up a few groceries at Wal Mart. On the way back we heard a loud thumping somewhere around the right front tire. I slowed down and kept going and it went away but I know what it is. The wheel bearings are about to go out and now I am getting scared to drive it. That sounds like it will take some money to fix!
We had the puppies out for a while for a little socialization but they are still too young to be much fun. Along with the fun though, comes the squealing and messing so I guess I better be happy with what I have now.

No comments: