Wednesday, November 09, 2005


How's that for purty? All I got done today was the back end of my kitchen cleaned. I tore out the dog pen and cleaned it thourghly. I move the long cherry table out from by the windows sp I could move the dog pen over some. That table was not needed there anyway, it was just another thing to pile stuff on. I moped the floor but only got the back half of the kitchen. I had to sweep the walls and ceilings there too. I made quite a few spiders mad! I cleaned off my shelves and wiped the dust off them and rearranged my dishes. I was wondering if I needed to put some cup hooks under that bottom shelf and hang my pansy tea cups under there, any ideas?

Sarah Beth had piano lessons today so I had to go get her at Mom's where she was playing with Timmy and go on down to Marengo. We stopped at the recycle center to see if she had saved me any packing supplies. She had a few little boxes I could have. Every little bit helps.
After piano lessons we stopped at the shop to feed the cat and I had to work on a cedar sign order that has to be ready by this week end. I had to find a board that was about 10 feet long and cut it down to sign size with the skill saw then I had to plane the boards. Terry usually helps with that but he wasn't around so I had to fall back on my abilities that I know I have but don't like to show around Terry. I would just rather he did it for me. HA, that sounds like lazy to me!
I brought the board home so I could design it on my computer here. They wanted a pine tree on the left and a bass fish on the right with their name in the middle. Got that done tonight so I will have to go to the shop again tomorrow to route it out. Well, there goes my house cleaning.

It sure is windy tonight! Maybe when we get up in the morning all the leaves will be gone out of my yard. They usually are if we wait long enough. Sometimes we have to wait until about January but it will happen.

It is getting cooler in here so I better go move the puppies back under the light.

1 comment:

mom said...

Well What do you know,,,,I was just thinking of that poem touher day. kinka like yesterday!!!!!!! and the pears haven't improved any either...