Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I haven't gotten a lot of house cleaning done but I have completed some projects that I have been wanting to get done and haven't had the time. I cleaned the living room yesterday, dusted everything like all the TV boxes and the video tapes, the piano and all the bookcases.
I even vacumed the walls and the ceiling! Now I am trying to clean out all the corners in the kitchen. Usually when I clean I just get the middle so the corners can get pretty bad. I took another load of ebay stuff to the shop. I think I have it all out of my kitchen now, and out of the back room. Now I have more room for my stuff. I still need to clean off the computer table and shelf. Then it will be just wiping down the cabinets, baseboards, moping the floor and getting all the spiderwebs. I really need to clean up the dog's pen too. It is a never ending job!
Sarah Beth went to spend the night at Timmy's house so it is pretty quiet around here. I need to get busy while I have the house to myself.

2 comments:

mom said...

I'd be thrilled if I could get that much done

mom said...

It says 4:35 but it is really 7:37 Ruth you will have to come set my clock someday