Sunday, November 13, 2005

The girls requested taco for lunch after church so we stopped at Jay C's for supplies. I fried hamburger, added taco seasoning and chopped the lettuce, onion and tomato. They pigged out and loved it! Jessica had to go home after lunch but she sure didn't want to. We had to drag her out, kicking and screaming! Not really but she would have liked to. Chelsea stayed until evening church. She wanted another taco for snack in the afternoon so I got all the ingredients out and she had some more. When I came back in the kitchen she had put all the stuff back in the refrigerator and cleaned the table! What a nice girl. Now if I could just get Sarah Beth to do it....



Now that is a mess of puppies!

I managed to clean out 5 more drawers in my kitchen and ended up with 3 empty drawers! Some of this stuff I think has been there since we remolded the kitchen. I have to decide now what is best to go in my 3 empty drawers. I am thinking I put the wax paper, foil and plastic wrap in two of them then I can put larger things in the chimney cabinet and maybe clear off some of the clutter on the bottom shelf of my work table.

We haven't gotten the water problem fixed yet, the pump was kicking on every 5 minutes today so I had to shut it off again. Right now I can flip the breaker every time I need water but that is going to get old. Terry is afraid he is going to have to crawl under the house and look for a leak somewhere.

I will have to go back to work tomorrow. The office has been wrecked since I have been gone. It will need a couple hours of TLC before I can sit down and get to business. I told Sarah Beth I was leaving at 9 in the morning and if she wasn't up and ready I was going by myself. She said, "Just write me a note so I'll know where you are when I get up". I'll write her a note for sure, I'll leave her a list of things I want done while I am gone too. Starting with School of course.

No comments: