Thursday, November 17, 2005

Now isn't that a pretty picture. Someone sent me an email with this picture in it and I thought it was so pretty.
Terry's truck is at the mechanic's so I had to take him to the shop this morning so he could meet with David there. Sarah Beth was still in bed so we left her there. I told her I was going and she was okay with that. She managed for longer today then she did yesterday. It was 4 hours today and yesterday she only managed 2 hours before she called and wanted me to come home. It was so late today that I didn't bother going back, just took the afternoon off. That meant that I had to use that time wisely and clean some more in the kitchen. I cleaned and straightened the plastic bag/dish rag drawer, straightened and wiped out the plastic container cabinet, cleaned the coffee pot, swept the spiderwebs from around the ceiling and wiped the baseboard. You don't realize how dirty the outside of the cabinets can get unless you have white ones.
I talked to Mom today and she said Thanksgiving would be at her house. I am glad to hear that. It always seems more homey and traditional to have everybody at Grandma's house. It may be small but we all get along nicely. That means I don't have to hurry so hard on getting my house clean too, I was glad to hear that.
We had left over chili for supper tonight. I like mine like they eat it in Texas, over Fritos with cheese on top. Tonight I mixed in some leftover macaroni and cheese, that was good too.
It is going to be another real cold night tonight. Terry is worried about the water pipes to the washing machine. They are kinda exposed and are likely to freeze again like they have before.

No comments: