Saturday, November 26, 2005


Well, it is about 30° warmer tonight then it was last night so it is not so hard to sit here and visit.
I am so sorry Lois, that you had such a bad first experience. I feel sure that when you figure out how to work things you will have a lot to say and that we will really enjoy visiting with you this way. Please don't give up yet, I can come back to your house soon if you need a refresher session.
I thought I would get to bed early tonight since I have to get up so early tomorrow but it didn't happen. I have been answering and sorting email, printing receipts and taking care of ebay business all evening. I am dreading Monday morning when I have to start packing and shipping all this stuff but I guess that just comes with it.
Sarah Beth is all excited about shopping in Brown County tomorrow and I am too. I am so glad when all us girls and Mom can spend time together. I am thankful that we get along. Terry forgot to give me any money for shopping before he went to bed and I don't know where he put his stash so I guess I will have to wake him about 6:30 in the morning with my hand out. :)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I hear you on the ebay packing and shipping stuff! Every few days I am off to the post office with more things. It's finding the right box to ship things that gets me! It is fun, though, and a great way to earn some extra cash! Thanks again for showing me how to list my ebay auctions on by blogsite!