Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Vet gave Hildie a shot, I think it was an antibiotic and cortisone. He gave me some different antibiotic pills for her and told me to continue with the hot compress to open and drain it. Also, she has been diagnosed with an ear infection and I haven't treated that so I will need to do that too. He said it could possibly be from the ear infection. She should be improved in a week if I keep up her treatment. I will do my best.

I finally got my 15 packages mailed this morning and it cost $60.00. They sure like to see me coming at that post office. I ask one time and he said that there is no one else that comes in to the post office with as much stuff as I do. Either there is no one else in English that is selling on eBay or they are not using the USPS to do it. Some one told me once that only 10% of families in Crawford Co. own computers so that would narrow it down a bit I guess.

No comments: