Monday, November 28, 2005

I decided I wanted a little change, something a little brighter and I think this looks nice.

Boy, was it windy last night! When we got up this morning we could see a bunch of tin had blown off the neighbors barn and was laying in the road. I was almost afraid to go out, I didn't want to have to dodge the tin flying through the air. It rained real hard later in the morning while I was packing boxes at the shop. It rained Terry out of the sawmill and blew the roof off of it. He will have to do some 'fixing' to get that set up again. He and David came to the shop at noon, since they couldn't work in the rain. They came and cleaned up the workshop and made a lot of extra room. It looks nice.

I had 15 packages ready to ship and couldn't get them mailed. The electricity was off to all the buildings in that part of town. The bank, Dollar Store, post office, library, restaurant and lots of others. I guess it was from the storm. I'll have to go back tomorrow and try again.

It looks like Hildie's abscess has come back, I thought I had that licked but I noticed today that it had busted open and was oozing again. I called the vet and she said that it might be a tooth problem. I thought that was what it was from the beginning because I know she didn't have a cut or wound there. I have to take her back tomorrow at 3:45.

The puppies are getting so big now. They are sitting up and playing with each other for a few minutes before crashing again. I need to get pictures again for the website. I'll do that in the next few days.

Thanks Yvonne for the information on the shipping boxes. I had heard about that service but have never checked it out. I will check on it and see if it works for me. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

You all had a lot more wind than we did from the sound of it! Flying sheets of roofing! Yikes!
I hope you can get to the bottom of Hildies problem. Bet she is tired of it too.

mom said...

The pansies are very pretty mom