Wednesday, November 02, 2005








Tabby is definitely in labor but I am predicting she wont give birth until sometime tomorrow. I may be wrong but we'll see. She looks very uncomfortable. I will probably but up a while watching her though.
I was digging in my closet upstairs and came across all my old journals. They start in January 1986. WOW, that was 20 years ago! I thought as I was reading through them I might transcribe some to the relevant parts here. I'll put it at the end of the posts so that you don't have to read it if you don't want to. It's all old news anyway.

Sunday, Jan. 12th 1986
Well this Month is about half over now. That leaves about 10 weeks now until I get to move back with Mom and Dad. I am counting the days. I didn't go to church today because I had to work at Ward's from 12-5. I am also counting the days until I won't have to go to that place any more! Just the thought that I don't have much longer to go makes it a bit easier. Sharon an Lois didn't go to church either. Lois didn't want to be sniffling in church and it wasn't hard to talk Sharon into staying home. I think they wanted to miss the communion part. Especially the way they do it at that church. The girls weren't here when I got home from work, they had gone over to Sam and Ivettes to help them move some furniture. They got home shortly after though. Rachel called and talked about 45 minutes
.

No comments: