Wednesday, November 30, 2005


I found this picture among Sarah Beth's collection. I thought it was cute

Hildie's neck looks better today, I am treating the ear infection with medication inside the ear. Terry has to hold her down for me, she doesn't like to be messed with much. She is taking antibiotics twice a day and the swelling has gone down so maybe we can get it right this time.

We will miss you Lois, 2 weeks sounds like a long time but I know you will have fun down there is Florida while it is in the 30's here. Just get a lot of pictures.

I put a roast in the crock pot this morning and made mashed potatoes and green beans for supper. Terry said I made enough mashed potatoes for a couple weeks! I guess I did but he don't mind eating leftovers. I don't make real mashed potatoes very often so when I do I make enough to last a while. The roast was great, melt in you mouth done. Love it!

Our Christmas tree is looking great. Sarah Beth did it all. She is showing an eye for the artistic I think. She wouldn't put just anything on it, said it would look messy. I'll have to take a picture of it soon and share it with you. I am just glad she is old enough to do it now. I never was very enthused about decorating for Christmas but I have my encourager now and I have to follow orders so it gets done, sooner then later this year.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Lovely picture. Sarah Beth has my permission to come and go through all my Christmas stuff and to decorate however her little heart desires!!