Sunday, November 06, 2005


That crazy dog is barking outside again tonight! If he doesn't knock it off I'll have to do something, and it wont be pretty!
I didn't go to the shop today, I let Terry do that. I stayed home with the girls so they could go outside and play. We had a girl come home from church with us so I had 3 here today. I didn't see much of them because they were outside most of the day. It was a beautiful day to be out in but I had to clean the kitchen, do laundry, fold clothes and sweep floors. You know, all the fun stuff you usually do when it is a beautiful day outside. The girls had a BB gun, target, a small bow and arrows and a large bale of hay so that kept them busy until time to go back to church.
One girl went back home with her mom but we still have Jessica here until tomorrow afternoon.
I printed out a bunch of invoices tonight so that is what I will be doing at the shop tomorrow, packing boxes for shipping. I have to ship about 15 things tomorrow, we've had a good couple of weeks.
I told Terry I wanted to take this week off from working on Ebay and stay home and do some deep cleaning on my house. He sold a pile of pine logs that he sawed into 8x8's. They call it a log cabin but it just looks like a pile to me. They payed half down and that was a decent amount so I think I've earned a week off. When it comes right down to it I will probably rather go back and work on Ebay then clean my house. Fortitude, ambition, motivation and some encouragement, thats what I need. YOU GO GIRL! thank you.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Yea for house cleaning!! Do you want to do mine too? I will help you do yours, and then you can help me!!He He!! With Ed home this week, I'm following him around, handing him tools, etc. The house cleaning will have to wait until next week,then it is my turn to turn the house upside down!