Wednesday, November 16, 2005

We got to the shop this morning about 11:30. I wanted to finish cleaning the stove this morning in the daylight and it worked much better. At least I could see where the dirt was. Sarah Beth wanted to help so I put her to work under the sink. That was one spot I was not looking forward to but she was game, although she did have to hold her nose a few times. I really looks good now.
I packed boxes for shipping this morning and managed to get on item on Ebay before it was time to leave for piano lessons. Terry wanted me to help him unload the organ and get it situated then I had to run home and get Sarah's piano book. While I was here I noticed that I had left the breaker on to the water pump this morning and it had been running for 3 hours! The toilet tank had overfilled and was and had been dripping on to the bathroom floor for who knows how long. The carpet was wet in my bed room right beside the bathroom so it had been for a while.
After piano lessons we stopped to get drinking water and chat with Grandpa for a few minutes. The water had been over the bridge but was back down now. I drove him to the end of the driveway to get his mail and he wanted to walk back.
We had Sloppy Joes, shell macaroni with white cheese and pork and beans for supper then I tackled the biggest and worst junk drawer that I have been avoiding. I managed to live through it and even got it done and put away. Now that feels good! I still have to wipe some more cabinets, inside and out and clean out the chimney cabinet and I will be close to done with the kitchen. Yea! Just in time to start over and go around again!

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

You go girl! You rock!!!