Saturday, November 05, 2005


Well, we went to the auction anyway. There were deer hunters in the woods so Terry thought it best to do that job another day so he came back and we went to Alton to an auction. We bought an old primitive jelly cupboard for the shop and a few other little things but not much. It wasn't a very big auction.
When we got back we unloaded at the shop then went to French Lick to pick up Sarah Beth at Jessica's house. Jessica decided she wanted to spend the weekend with us so we have 2 girls now for a few days. We had to go into Paoli for gas and it was down to $2.25 a gallon! That is nice, now I can fill my car again with a 20 dollar bill. We picked up a couple of Pizzas at Pizza Hut for supper which was alright for me, I didn't want to cook anyway.
It is nice that Sarah Beth moved her bedroom upstairs because that gets all that sleepover stuff out of my hair. I usually don't even know we have company until they get hungry and show up for food.
I had to work on Hildie's problem some more tonight. I have to soak it with warm water until it opens up again and kinda push out the yucky stuff and help it drain. I was kinda worried tonight, I couldn't seem to get it to open up. It finally did after about 30 minutes and I got some of the swelling down again. Maybe we'll lick this thing yet ( no pun intended).
I gotta go kiss all the new puppies then off to bed with me.

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Where, oh where did you find gas at that price in Paoli? I didn't see anything like that when I drove through there yesterday?
Wow! I had to pay 2.25!

Ruth said...

Sorry, that should have said $2.25 a gallon. My bad. I fixed it.