Saturday, November 05, 2005


I had to take Hildie back to the vet again yesterday. It was probably my fault, I was not consistant with her medication or her treatment so it started to swell againg and get bad. He said he could cut it open again or I could just try hot packs and soaking it open so it could drain and be sure and start her back on her antibiotics. We soaked it again last night and I got it to drain alot but this morning it is being more difficult. If it's not better by Monday I guess we'll have to go back.
Sarah Beth spent the night with Jessica again last night. The only thing I worry about when they get together is that they like to stay up all night talking and I mean ALL night! I guess that is typical behavior for pre-teen girls but it is sure hard on the sleep bank.
Terry wanted to go to an auction this morning but Dexter called and got him out of bed at 7:30 this morning and wanted to go run a patch of timber. I guess the auction was not ment to be. When he left he said he was going to 'make a million' on that patch of timber! HA, that's a laugh. Nice positive attitude though.
I will soak Hildie's wound again then head for the shop to meet Terry and see what the rest of the day holds.

No comments: